This week is a busy one, but you can make it easier on yourself by using your energy efficiently. This means scheduling things in advance and focusing on finishing projects already underway. You don’t have to work overtime to get everything done, especially if you let go of perfectionism long enough to recognize when something is good enough. If there’s any chance of accomplishing what you’ve set out to do this weekend, be sure to start early! Having said all that, you might decide to stay home for most of the day, not because you’re lazy or feeling burned out, but because it feels right at this time.
It’s best to put the finishing touches on any project that has taken up your time over the last week. Even if you’re eager for some downtime, it would be better to do something relaxing rather than nothing at all (although you might decide on this course of action, depending upon how you feel). You needn’t worry about making mistakes; others will understand if you don’t meet every deadline. Just make sure not to let these people down!
Interesting Events on The Jan 28 To Think About
- Many different countries celebrate national Daisy Day. The country of France especially celebrates the day on January 28. It celebrates the general beauty of daisies and their general meaning of innocence. It celebrates the beauty of simplicity, with some regions even making a daisy chain. The country of Italy also celebrates this day on January 28, but they have different traditions that are followed. One of these is that it is not a holiday celebrated with parties or decorations, but instead, it is a time to spend with family and friends. This is why daisies are used to send messages to loved ones.
- National Kazoo Day is a day for everyone to celebrate the kazoo’s existence. In America, the kazoo is a popular instrument in many music groups, and it continues to be a favorite to this day. The kazoo is a device made of metal or plastic with a long tube, which you use your mouth to blow into, and a row of holes at the top that produce different notes when you play them. It is best understood for its use in marching bands, but it is also popular with folk music and jazz and rock groups. In the past, the kazoo was used by traveling actors. Some of the more exotic kazoos were made by George B. Dorsey, a famous kazoo manufacturer.
- National Fun at Work Day celebrates the importance of having a fun and enjoyable work environment. With so many reports of people being unhappy at their jobs, it seems a bit silly not to have a day dedicated to celebrating the fun things that happen on the job. This year’s National Fun at Work Day is Monday, October 2nd. Make sure to plan something fun for your employees or co-workers! National Fun at Work Day is an unofficial holiday sponsored by the Fun at Work Foundation. The foundation’s mission is to build a culture of fun at work. They believe that having a fun work environment contributes to a healthier, happier, and more productive workforce.
- National Lego Day is an annual celebration that takes place on January 28. It’s a day for builders of all ages to have some fun with one of the most popular toys in the world. The first Legoland theme park opened near London, England, in 1968 and was a great success. The concept immediately expanded across Europe and then to the United States. There are countless ways to play with Lego in this day and age.
- National Blueberry Pancake Day is celebrated in the United States to honor National Pancake Day and National Blueberry Month. Food blogger Shauna James Ahern created the holiday to unite Americans to celebrate beautiful blueberries, one of nature’s most popular fruits. Shauna became fascinated with blueberries after tasting them for the first time, so she decided to create a holiday that highlighted her favorite fruit. The pancakes on this day vary in type from plain to sweetened with honey or maple syrup. As Shauna says, “I find myself craving blueberries when someone else is craving pancakes.
- Christa McAuliffe was a NASA astronaut with an exceptional determination to explore the universe. She was supposed to be the first teacher in space during the Challenger mission, but it never happened. On January 28th, 1986, her life and those of six other crew members were lost on their way to teaching the world about the wonders of space exploration.
- The annual survey, Big Garden Birdwatch, is an excellent way for bird enthusiasts to get out into the garden and enjoy watching the many birds that visit our backyards. The survey takes place annually on one day in early May and encourages people to spend at least 15 minutes in their garden counting all the bird species they see. People can enter their data online and log up to 10 different gardens. Bird species recorded in the survey ranged from common birds such as the robin, blackbird, chaffinch, and starling to less common birds such as the wood pigeon and the marsh harrier.
- Data Privacy Day – Data privacy is a top priority for many people. It’s essential to understand how to protect your data to keep your information private. Data privacy day is on January 28th, and the goal of the day is to educate how to protect your data better. We all know that we should be storing our passwords safely, which is a great place to start.
Capricorn – This is a period where those born under the sign of Capricorn are likely to be given previously unavailable opportunities, especially when it comes to working within themselves or their communities. Don’t feel obligated, though – if it doesn’t feel right, then don’t do it!
Aquarius – Those born under this sign will likely come across people who would like nothing more than to try and undermine your goals during January 28th. It would be best if you were out-of-the-box thinkers to be creative and conscious of what’s happening around you. Remember, think big but don’t let yourself get too distracted by outside forces.
Pisces – If you’re looking for ways to improve your financial situation this month, it would probably be best if you look into investing in some new technologies or trying out completely different strategies that have nothing to do with the norm. You never know when something strange is going to lead you down an entirely different path!
Aries – This is an excellent time for those born under Aries to take a deeper look at things, including relationships and possible career changes. You have a unique perspective that you should always embrace, regardless of how it makes others feel about themselves. On January 28, it doesn’t matter how much time has passed since the last time you thought about these things.
Taurus – It’s time for people born under the sign of Taurus to stop acting like a child and start taking responsibility for their own lives! Don’t get caught up in petty drama or waste time on gimmicks. You can still have fun but make sure it has purpose and meaning before getting too comfy.
Gemini – The January 28, for those born under Gemini to get more information on things they’ve been thinking about lately, whether that means reading books, talking to someone with experience, or teaching yourself by going online. Right now, you have a world of choices accessible to you; keep your mind open!
Cancer – This may be a good time for those born under the sign of Cancer to make themselves more available now that they are recharged and ready to tackle whatever comes their way. Just because you’re free doesn’t mean others aren’t too, so don’t push yourself into doing everything solo. You do have help available if you need it!
Leo – It’s all about networking right now for those born under Leo. All roads lead to romantic, professional, or otherwise relationships, so start seeing what’s possible! Take some time to meet new people or put yourself out there in other ways by putting up posters or handing out flyers where they are likely to be noticed.
Virgo – Virgo is likely to have a lot on its plate during January 28. Please don’t allow yourself to get devastated by the situation; take it one step at a time! It would likely be most reasonable to invest in some new supplies or hire someone who can make a big difference when getting things done promptly.
Libra – Libra this is an exciting period since they will most likely meet a variety of new people, even if they aren’t sure how these meetings will turn out. You might not recognize your destiny right away but trust that whatever happens is meant to be, and you’ll continue moving forward until you get where you need to be!
Scorpio – Those born under this sign will have difficulty focusing their attention during January 28. It’s a good idea for them to go with the flow and see where things go, even if that means spending a few minutes here and there thinking about what they’re going to do next!
Sagittarius – This will be a joyous time for those born under Sagittarius as long as they can avoid taking on too much at once. Many good opportunities are available, so investing in some new tools or hiring an assistant wouldn’t hurt you. Remember, your energy levels will fluctuate daily, so pace yourself accordingly!