It’s March 7, the day is known for its courageous and determined personality. If you were born under this sign, today is your day! You are likely to be very successful in everything you do.
Today’s horoscope forecast for all zodiac signs is available below. Be sure to check back tomorrow for your daily horoscope!
Huge Agenda For March 7
- On March 7, National Flapjack Day honors the solid and nutritious cereal cakes that we’ve been eating for breakfast for millennia. For millions of Americans, they’ve been a go-to breakfast to get them through the day. Grandmas have created recipes that have been passed down through the years to bring smiles to the faces of youngsters and adults in households. Flapjacks have supplied individuals with nourishment and energy to confront the day ahead, making them the most acceptable way to start a day, whether farmers or office-going executives.
- Did you know that Alpro and BOSH created Plant Power Day? Every year on March 7, Plant Power Day promotes awareness about the benefits of sustainable eating and urges everyone to adopt a plant-based diet. Plant-based diets have diverse meanings for different people. A plant-based diet might be completely vegan (no animal-derived products), or it can be made up of whole plant foods that have been lightly processed. While many individuals have been eating a plant-based diet for years, it wasn’t until later that it became popular, with some adopting it as a lifestyle.
- On March 9, National Heroes and Benefactors Day is observed. However, it might be changed to the first Monday following the La Ruta Maya Canoe Race. The holiday will remain on March 9 if it falls on a Monday or Saturday; otherwise, it will be moved to a Monday. Educational institutions and most private businesses are closed on this day. This day was once named after a Portuguese nobleman, Henry Edward Ernest Bliss. He had donated over two million Belize dollars, a sizable portion of his fortune, to a trust fund created by the British Honduras colony, which is now Belize. The money was eventually utilized to build a public library museum, nursing homes, hospitals, and marketplaces to aid Belizeans.
- March 7 is Sock Monkey Day! A sock monkey is a stuffed monkey made out of socks in the shape of a monkey. These plush toys mix folk art and frivolity in the United States and Canada. Brown and white sock monkeys have highly long limbs, tails, and lips that are bright red. It is possible to add more adornment to the animal’s head and neck. The character has become entrenched in popular culture, with comic books and artwork appearances.
- On March 7, the National Crown Roast of Pork Day is observed every year. As a result, the day is recognized for a fantastic pig meal made and consumed on that day. What is the origin of the name “Crown Roast”? When put on the table for serving, the dish has the appearance of a crown. The pork loin flesh is placed in a circle with the ribs pointing upwards and frills at the end of the bones to give it the look of a crown. The dinner takes on a royal air when served as the highlight. More than the smell or preparation, the dish’s distinctive appearance makes the day memorable.
- National Be Heard Day, observed on March 7, is an opportunity for small company owners and aspiring entrepreneurs to express themselves. Small companies are encouraged to speak up for themselves and their ideas on this day and to demand their part of the market. So, do you want others to take your company ideas seriously? Do you think you’re the next Mark Zuckerberg or Oprah Winfrey, but no one knows it? Do you have a business concept that blows the competition in the App Store out of the water? Use National Be Heard Day as an excuse to finish your business plan, develop your communications strategy, and lay the basis for getting your great ideas heard worldwide.
- The first Monday of Lent, also known as Green Monday in Cyprus, marks the start of the Lenten season. The religious cycle officially begins on this day. Christians in Cyprus and Greece commemorate the day by fasting, going to the countryside, and flying kites. It is a day where Christians are encouraged to begin the season with a clean heart that contains no ill will toward anybody. As the start of the auspicious time of Lent, the day is marked by picnics, prayers, and fasting.
- Every year on March 7, Alexander Graham Bell Day is commemorated. Bell was given a patent for “telegraphically conveying voice or other sounds” on this day, and on March 10, Bell uttered the now-iconic utterance, “Mr. Watson, come here.” Through a transmitter, I’d want to see you.” The first telephone call was made when his assistant Thomas Watson, in the adjacent room, got the ‘call’ and heard the voice. People throughout the globe commemorate March 7 as a day of creativity and invention in commemoration of the day he was given the patent. In Nova Scotia, Canada, the holiday is acknowledged by an official act of the legislature.
- Is there anyone who doesn’t understand that a bowl of cereal, a spoon, and some milk (Lactaid, Almond, or Soy milk all count!) = a mouth-watering feast! Fiber, sugar, raisins, or even lucky charms – the tastes and prizes in each box are endless, and they may brighten up even the most mundane morning. So, face all the reasons why National Cereal Day, March 7, should be on your calendar and your plate!
- National School Breakfast Week is held during the first whole week of March to raise awareness about one of the US government’s major social programs. According to experts, breakfast is an important meal, and the federal government agrees. The School Breakfast Program has given billions of free and healthy meals to kids from all walks of life since its beginning in 1966. Teachers hold exciting contests throughout the week, and school cafeterias are decorated with unique cuisines and decorations to commemorate the start of this fantastic welfare initiative.
Will Your Zodiac Surprise You on March 7?
Capricorn: You are full of energy and enthusiasm today. Use it to your benefit and get things done! You may find yourself attracted to someone new. Keep your head up and stay positive.
Aquarius: Today is a good day to socialize and meet new people. You will be in a flirtatious mood, so enjoy it! You may have some disagreements with loved ones, but don’t worry. They will blow over.
Pisces: You are feeling sentimental today. Spend time with your loved ones and reminisce about good times. You may be feeling a bit under the weather, so take it easy. Be sure to check back tomorrow for your daily horoscope! Horoscope forecast for all zodiac signs is available below.
Aries: You are full of energy and enthusiasm today. Try to structure the day better than yesterday! You may find yourself attracted to someone new. Keep your head up and stay positive.
Taurus: Today is an excellent day to focus on your career or education. Things are going well for you, so make the most of it! Don’t spend too much, though. You could have some financial luck today.
Gemini: Today is a good day to socialize and meet new people. You will be in a flirtatious mood, so enjoy it! You may have some disagreements with loved ones, but don’t worry. They will blow over.
Cancer: You are feeling sentimental today. Spend time with your loved ones and reminisce about good times. You may be feeling a bit under the weather, so take it easy.
Leo: Today is a great day to put your plans into action! You are motivated and ready to take on anything. You have to stay focused on tasks you currently need to be done first. Things could get hectic later on in the day.
Virgo: Today is a good day for work or school-related tasks. You will get a lot done if you focus and stay organized. Be cautious not to let yourself get crushed, though.
Libra: Today is a good day to spend time with family and friends. You will enjoy being surrounded by loved ones, and they will make you feel better. Romance may be in the air for you today.
Scorpio: March 7 is to focus on your health and well-being. Make sure you get plenty of rest and exercise. You may find yourself struggling with some negative emotions today, but don’t worry. They won’t last long.
Sagittarius: You are feeling optimistic today! Use this energy to your advantage and take on new challenges. Things are going well for you, so enjoy it while it lasts. Don’t forget to have fun too!